Why Green Mountain Grills?
Variable Speed Dual Fan System
- Hopper Fan creates positive pressure preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- Combustion Fan maintains cooking temps in the most extreme weather and blows most of the ash out of the firebox for less frequent cleaning.
- Venturi-Style Firebox creates a burn pot cyclone for maximum heat distribution and complete combustion with no waste.
13.5″ Peaked Lid With Massive Grill Space
- Peaked Lid is perfect for large turkeys, stand-up chickens, meat hangers, and multi-level racks. Featured here is our Jim Bowie model with a standard 658 sq. in. grilling surface with 2 JB racks and 1 DB rack creating a total of 1,363 sq. in.
Wifi & Server Mode Smart Control
- Control & monitor grill and food temperatures.
- Create and set cooking profiles that are fully customizable and programable for easy repetition.
- Set timers and receive alerts to help manage your cooks even better.
Digital Controller Standard Features
- Low Pellet Alarm lets you know when you need to add fuel
- Hot Start Mode in case of power failure or accidental turn-off
- Food Probe for safe temps
- Temperature Control in 5 degree increments from 150-500°
- End-of-Cook Fan Mode to cool your grill down and exhaust most of the ash from the firebox for less frequent cleaning.
Stainless Steel Heat Distribution
- The Heat Shield* that covers the Firebox distributes the heat to both sides of the grill and flows up into the convection-style grill chamber. A sensor mounted inside the grill sends data to the on-board computer ten times every second, and the controller adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain the temperature you set.